The kitcomes with 3 tiny bottles of what you need.
(Sorry, but I couldn't take pictures at each step because you have to move fairly quick.)
The entire process took me a good bit longer than a regular manicure. It took me approximately 20-30 minutes. That's considering that there is a learning curve to figuring it out seeing as it's a different process than normal and I was being super careful and precise. I'm sure it'd move faster next time I use it.
- Does in fact fully dry within 5 minutes.
- Lasts several days without any chips or tipwear.
The color provided an even coverage and was streak-free.
- Activator step has a harsh chemical smell that some would not be able to handle.
- Price. $12? That's more than I'm willing to pay.
- 5mL bottle of color. Will not allow for much usage.
- Requires extreme precision and patience to follow the proper application technique.
- Limited color selection available at some local retailers. (My Walgreens only had 4 colors)
- Clean-up can be difficult if you don't have the "No Mess Express" remover pad they sell.